12th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing diploma and B.Tech course

Dear Sir/Madam,

Due with respect i want to ask you that i am distance diploma in mechanical engineering from iase university rajestan. sir i want to admission in b tech in regular mode. sir i want to ask u that this b tech valid in government jobs. please reply

thanks
rohin nagar

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  2. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing diploma and B.Tech course -- [New]
  4. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  5. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  6. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  8. Can one get good Government Jobs after completing Diploma?
  9. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  10. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  11. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completing M.A in Sociology?
  13. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  14. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  16. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  17. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for government job after completing B.Tech with 60%
12th March 2015, 08:38 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing diploma and B.Tech course

Yes of course. Doing the graduation in regular mode it is valid for any type of government jobs. So don't worry about that. To apply for government jobs, you should have completed degree in any desired subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. There is no percentage bar to apply for this examination. You must have attained the age of 21 year and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Relaxation is applicable as per government norms.

After completing graduation, you are eligible to apply for Civil Service Examination, Engineering Service Examination, Statistical Service Examination, Forest Service Examination, Combined Defence Service Examination, Staff Selection Commission, Railway Examination, State Government Jobs and Bank Examinations.
14th April 2015, 10:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing diploma and B.Tech course

Yes dear definitely you are eligible to apply for the government job with your qualification whether it is a distance /regular mode. And more over as you said you have completed your 12th in distance mode. It it is a distance mode or regular you can definitely eligible to apply for government jobs.

List of government jobs for your qualification :

1.Civil's Examination

2.Postal Examinations

3.Railways

4. Bank Exams

5. Defence sector

6. Indian Forest service exams etc.,

You can take a best course in graduation then you can have a chance to go through the any of the exams in both state and central examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?