3rd August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Important courses for government job after Electronics Diploma?

sir , I have completed electronic diploma after 10th, now I want to need Government job, in Maharashtra. so please tell me, which is the important courses for government job. and what can I do now, for job, please tell me.
Sanket Deshmukh

Related Questions:
  1. Important courses to do after Diploma in Electronics for Government job in Maharashtra?
  2. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  5. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  6. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  9. Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?
  10. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  11. What is the scope for electronics diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Any certification courses which are important while doing B.Tech?
  14. Will I get a chance to get a job in any company after doing electronics diploma
  15. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
15th September 2014, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important courses for government job after Electronics Diploma?

To get a good job in Government sector after completion of Diploma course, you need to complete your graduation degree from a recognised university.

Since, you have completed the Diploma course in ECE, then you can pursue B.Tech/B.E course in ECE by appearing for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). Based on the entrance exam rank, you can get an admission in the B.Tech course in the particular branch. After completion of Diploma course, you can also govt. jobs like Assistant Technician in ONGC, HC/ASI in CRPF, Junior Engineer at DCB, IOCL, KPSC, NIB etc.

After completion of the graduation degree from a recognised university, you can find best job opportunities in both the private and government sectors. If you are interested in Civil Services like IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, etc., then you can apply for the Indian Civil Services Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?