20th August 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Indian Revenue Service exam? Minimum qualification and date of entrance exam? Coaching centre in Karnataka?

what are the procedures of examination of Indian revenue service ? and minimum qualification to write exm ? when the entrance exm's conducted? wher the co-coaching are available in karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I become an IPS officer?
  2. How can I become an IPS officer? How to prepare for the same?
  3. Best coaching center for BAPK PO exam preparation? Information about banking service chronicle coaching centre in Delhi?
  4. What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?
  5. When can I write Indian Engineering Service exam? Which coaching center is best for me in Hyderabad
  6. Reputed Indian Forest Service coaching centres?
  7. How can I become an IAS officer after passing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to be an IPS officer after passing B.Tech in Electrical and electronics
  9. What should I do to join Army after completing 10th?
  10. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  11. Is this possible for me to attempt UPSC Exams pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. Which is the good college in Kerala for preparation for IIT course?
  13. What should I do after completion of B.Com course having interest to join Civil Services and Army being a girl?
  14. List of the coaching classes in Maharashtra for Indian Foreign Service exam?
  15. Information about Civil Service coaching centre in Kerala? Procedure for Civil Exam?
  16. How can i go for UPSC coaching along with my regular job having rotational shifts?
  17. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?
15th September 2014, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Indian Revenue Service exam? Minimum qualification and date of entrance exam? Coaching centre in Karnataka?

You can become a Revenue Officer through Civil Services examination which is conducted by UPSC every year. Graduation in any discipline is the required qualification for this examination. There is no percentage criteria for this exam and you need to be just passed in Graduation.

The age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years and there is age relaxation for reserved categories which is as follows.

SC/ST- 5 years relaxation
OBC - 3 years relaxation
PWD - 10 years relaxation

Selection is purely on merit and you need to score top marks in below stages.

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

For coaching you can join following coaching centers in Karnataka:

1. MIQ Global IAS Academy Website: www.globalias.in 1st Ma, road, Brindavan Nagar, S.G. Palya, Karnataka

2. Bharat IAS & KAS Coaching Institute Website: www.bharatiasandkas.in
2nd floor beside Bhima jewellery, Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone : 099 45 008489, 080 2571 3070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?