24th July 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment. I have completed my BCom in Accountancy and heard that they recruit on BCom basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

28th July 2018, 12:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Start Date of Online Application :- 5th July 2018
--> Last Date of Online Application :- 4th August 2018.

You can apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment through online at the HPSSSB official website http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in on or before last date of submission of application form.
28th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

HPSSSB refers to Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission and the important dates for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

Starting date of filling ORA (Online Recruitment Application) form :- 05.07.2018.

Last date to fill and submit ORA form:- 04.08.2018.

Examination date has been not notified yet.

Further, the apply for the same examination, you just need to refer to the link www.hpsssc.hp.gov.in and fill its ORA form.
4th August 2018, 06:37 PM
Narendra2121

Important Dates to Remember:

Starting Date of Online Application: 05 July 2018
Last Date for Submission Online Application:04 August 2018 till 11.59 PM
Admit Card Release Date: 10-15 Days Before Exam Date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?