24th July 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

28th July 2018, 12:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

You can apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 through online at the HPSSSB official website https://hpsssb.hp.gov.in on or before last date of submission of application form i.e., 5th August 2018.

The cost of application details to apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> For General :- Rs. 360/-
--> For General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP SC of HP/ST of HP/OBC of HP :- Rs. 120/-
--> For Ex-Servicemen/Blind of HP/Visually Impaired of HP :- Nil
28th July 2018, 08:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

To apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in) and fill up the application form. Read the instructions provided in the form and fill it up correctly.

The application fees for general candidates is Rs. 360/-, for SC/ST/OBC it is Rs. 120/- and for ex servicemen/visually impaired/blind it is nil.
28th July 2018, 09:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 is very easy as it can filled online by referring to the link www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in till 4th August 2018. The application process has been going since 5th July 2018.

--> Further, the cost of application form for the same recruitment for different category candidates are as here under :-

* For General category candidates : Rs 360.

* For reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) candidates of Himachal Pradesh : Rs 120.

* For General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP : Rs 120

* For Ex-Servicemen / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P : Nil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?