9th July 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?

I have applied in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

12th July 2018, 09:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

1. Part-I (Written Test of 85 marks)
2. Part-II (Evaluation of 15 marks)

Candidates who are shortlisted from the written test will be called for Evaluation.
13th July 2018, 07:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 is given below.

HPSSSB will conduct written exam for selection of the candidates. Candidates who will clear the written exam, they will be called for interview.
Final selection will be based on score of Written Examination and performance of Interview.
13th July 2018, 11:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

HPSSSB stands for Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection board. Those who want to become Junior Scale Stenographer must be 12th passed. The age limit is 18-45 years.

The selection of candidates will be based on:

Written Examination.

Interview where ever applicable.

Candidate must apply for exam at official website of HPSSB before 4th August.
13th July 2018, 11:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the selection procedure for HPSSSB ( Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board ) Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment then it is discussed below :-

Part I :- Written test of 85 marks followed by screening test based on skill test in shorthand and typewriting which is qualifying in nature.

Part II :- has a weightage of 15 marks and depends on different criteria mentioned in the notification released for the same examination.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can download its official notification by referring to the link http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/UploadFi...0of%202018.pdf.
12th August 2018, 12:47 PM
Narendra2121

A selection process for HPSSSB Career is as follows,
-Written Screening Test (objective type)
-Skill Test
-Physical Test
1st July 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for checking paper in shorthand dictation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?