24th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment for BA graduate?

I have done BA and I want to apply in HPSSSB recruitment for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

29th July 2018, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment for BA graduate?

In order to apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. As you have completed your B.A, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination. Then the candidates have to go through a skill test followed by a personal interview.
4th August 2018, 04:14 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment for BA graduate?

Selection Process:
Selection Process in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment is done in following steps.
1)Written Examination
2)Trade test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?