24th July 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment of 2018. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

Related Questions:
28th July 2018, 12:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment is mentioned below :-

A. Educational Qualification :-
1. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

2. You should have computer knowledge and should posses the below mentioned speed in Shorthand and Typewriting.

--> Speed in Shorthand :- (English – 80WPM) & (Hindi – 70WPM)
--> Speed in Typewriting :- (English – 40WPM) & (Hindi – 30WPM).

B. Age Limit :- 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2018.
28th July 2018, 01:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?

HPSSSB refers to Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission and the minimum qualifications required to apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

i) You must have completed your higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board.

ii) Your age should also lie within 18 years to 45 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the state government norms.

iii) You must hold the shorthand writing and typing skills as per the service requirement.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can download its notification by referring to the link www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/UploadFiles/Advertisement%20%2034%20of%202018.pdf.
28th July 2018, 08:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer, you should have completed your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. You must have speed in shorthand and type writing in English and Hindi language. Your age should be in between 18 to 45 years and age relaxation will be applicable on the eligible candidates according to the government rules.

Web: http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
4th August 2018, 04:40 PM
Narendra2121

Details of Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018 are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent shorthand speed of english 6WPM & 60 WPM and type writing speed of english 25 WPM & in hindi 25 WPM.

Age limit:
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?