2nd March 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and reference books for the preparation of SSC Multitasking Non-Technical recruitment exam?

Sir, last year I haven’t applied for Multitasking Non-Technical exam of SSC. Now, this year I want to apply in this recruitment. I want to know all the relevant dates of this recruitment. I would like to know the books that help me for preparation.

17th March 2018, 01:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and reference books for the preparation of SSC Multitasking Non-Technical recruitment exam?

Important dates of SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Recruitment Exam:

Here are the important dates of SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Examination 2018 paper 1 are given below,

<> Date of Issue of SSC MTS Non Technical Recruitment Notification - 4th August, 2018

<> Last date for receipt of Application - 31st August, 2018

<> Date of conduct of SSC MTS Non Technical Recruitment 2018 -
December 2018 and January 2019 (to be notified later)

Click here for More Details

Some of the best books that are recommended for appearing in SSC MTS recruitment are,

@ Department of Posts-Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board

@ 15 Practice Sets and 5 Solved Papers SSC Multi Tasking Group C Recruitment by Arihant Experts

@ SSC Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Recruitment Exam 2017 by Arihant Expert

24th March 2018, 11:22 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates and reference books for the preparation of SSC Multitasking Non-Technical recruitment exam?

If you are preparing for SSC - Multi Tasking Examination then you must know about the complete preparation guide because if you have studied well with practice then you will easily quality the examination and for better preparation you need to read good books with authentic content as per examination syllabus and pattern.

I have listed some good books which will help you in clearing this exam.

Arihant Publication - SSC Multi Tasking Examination guide
Kiran Publication - SSC Model and Practice Test Papers
General Awareness by Lucent Publication
English Language by - SP Bakshi
Mathematical Ability by M.Tyra
Reasoning Ability by Lucent Publication.

If you are giving 3 hours every day for both preparation and practice then you can easily qualify this examination.

The examination will be conducted online and if you qualify the written test then you will be called for document verification and other stages and get the job.

If you can do then you should practice through online mode and practice on at least 2 test papers everyday so your preparation will be solid and as per present competition.

Some books and practice papers are also available online so search on the net and get more help about the books and online practice papers.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?