6th March 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Multitasking recruitment exam in Haryana?

Hello, I am searching for coaching class for Multitasking recruitment written test of Staff Selection Commission in Haryana. Can you tell me where can I join? I would like to know the name and address of coaching classes which specially gives coaching for SSC.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Patna?
  3. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Kolkata?
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission exam in Laxmi Nagar?
  6. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  7. List of best coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam in Hyderabad?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  9. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify Staff Selection Commission Multitasking written exam?
  11. Coaching centres in Chennai for Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level Examinations?
  12. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  13. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  14. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  15. Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  16. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  17. How many posts are available in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Medical recruitment for MBBS Doctor?
  18. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?

10th April 2018, 04:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Multitasking recruitment exam in Haryana?

List of Coaching Class for preparation of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination in Haryana:

Some of the list of top coaching institutes in Haryana for preparation of SSC Multi Tasking Staff recruitment examination are given below.

>> Accent Coaching Institute in Hisar
Ph. No: 096716 39776
http://accentconcept.com/

>> Career Launcher
Ph. No: 070273 59523
http://www.careerlauncher.com/rohtak/

>> Paramount Coaching Centre Pvt Ltd
Ph. No: 089301 61111
https://www.paramountcoaching.in/bra...aryana/rohtak/

>> Bank PO and SSC Coaching in Hisar
Ph. No: 078765 22225
http://www.takshilarohtak.com/

>> Pace Academy
Ph. No; 099538 47758
http://paceacademy.co.in/

>> SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
Ph. No: 084274 14076
http://www.delhicareergroup.com/ssc-...chandigarh.php

10th April 2018, 06:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Multitasking recruitment exam in Haryana?

Lost of coaching classes for the preparation of SSC examination in Haryana:-

SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
Address: SCO 215-216-217,Above Near ICICI Bank, Backside Entry,First Floor Chandigarh, Sector 34/A, Chandigarh, 160022
Phone: 084274 14076

IBS AMBALA CITY BANK PO AND SSC COACHING JAGADHRI GATE AMBALA CITY
Address: Golden Ray Rd, Jagadhri Gate, Palika Vihar, Ambala, Haryana 133006
Phone: 092157 78310

IBS Coaching Institute
Address: Sco - 34, Sector - 11, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
Phone: 092169 68310

10th April 2018, 11:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

There are different good coaching centres in India for preparation of various competitive examination and if you are thinking about preparation of SSC examination then I have listed some very good coaching centers available in Haryana for this exam :

>> Chanakya Competition of Academy
>> AAA Bright Academy
>> Enablers Classes
>> Mahendra's Coaching Center
>> Atulya Classes

There are many other coaching centers but you have to focus on the best that is why you need to visit at least 3 coaching centers listed above and ask about the study and other facility details available for the students.

Also check the previous year records and final selections of various candidates who have qualified through SSC examination so you can get the idea of study level.

Also ask from the current students and previous students about the coaching and study level faculty etc. so you might adjust yourself in the way you want.

Apart from coaching center you have to work harder by yourself because until you work more you won't get the target you need that is why start giving time for preparation from your side and at least 3 hours from your side and 3 hours in coaching center then 2 hours for practice so 8 hours are enough for preparation.

Also buy some good books available in the market which are of Arihant Publication, Kiran Publication, GK Publication, Lucent Publication etc. and practice with the help of papers.

12th April 2018, 01:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Coaching classes in Haryana for the preparation of Staff Selection Commission are:-

KP Education
Address: SCF-41 Ground Floor, Sector 4, Panchkula, Haryana 134112

Bank PO and SSC Coaching – Kd Campus Pvt Ltd
Address: Red Square Market, Near Axis Bank, Hisar, Haryana 125001

Pace Academy
Address: 483/7, Opposite krishna Bajaj Showroom, New Railway Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122001

IBS SSC & Bank PO/Clerk Coaching Institute Ambala
Address: Opposite GPO, 126 Staff Road, Ambala Cantt, Ambala, Haryana 133001

S.A.A.E. Academy
Address: Plot No.579, Sohna-Gurgaon Road, Islampur Village, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122018

Bright Institute for Bank PO, SSC Coaching Classes
Address: SCO 66, Top Floor, Sector 15D, Chandigarh, 160015

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?