2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for preparation of UPSC Civil Service exam in Allahabad and Lucknow?

Hello, I am interest to give Civil Services exams of central level that is UPSC. I am studying in final year of my graduation. I am planning to join coaching class to prepare for Civil Service exam. So, kindly refer me some reputed coaching for my preparation anywhere in Allahabad. My 2nd reference is Lucknow. So, kindly suggest me.

17th March 2018, 09:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of UPSC Civil Service exam in Allahabad and Lucknow?

Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Civil Service Exam in Allahabad:

<> Dhyeya IAS
Ph. No: 0532 226 0189
Address: 2nd & 3rd Floor, Shri Ram Tower, 17C, Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211001
http://www.dhyeyaias.com/

<> Chanakya IAS Academy, Allahabad
Ph. No: 097213 62333
Address: 10B/1, Data Tower, 1st Floor, Patrika Chauraha, Tashkand Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Prades-211001

Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Civil Service Exam in Lucknow:

@ Prepare IAS Coaching in Lucknow
Ph. No: 087563 34461
Address: B-2/ M-32 Sector-B SBI Colony, Near Ram Ram Bank Churaha, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226021
http://prepareiascoaching.com/

@ Sarthak IAS-Best Coaching in Lucknow
Ph. No: 093683 65868
Address: Gyan Bhawan, Behind Indian Oil office, 1st Floor, Above modern Book Centre, Beside sahara building tower, Kapoorthala, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226024
http://www.aboutias.com/
24th March 2018, 11:35 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of UPSC Civil Service exam in Allahabad and Lucknow?

You want to make your career in Civil Services then you need to study harder because there is very stiff competition in civil services and every single year lakhs of candidates appear for this exam but only a few candidates gets qualified for the job.

If you want to prepare with the help of coaching institute then you should know that presently so many coaching institutes provides coaching but we have to select quality coaching system which is more important to get ready and accurate content for preparation.

Coaching institutes have always been useful and very helpful for candidates in qualifying various examinations so you should also join a good coaching institute listed below and start your preparation.

Sarthak IAS Coaching Institute

Manthan Academy IAS study Center

IAS Pathshala

These coaching centres are good in Lucknow and following institutes are good for in Allahabad for IAS Study.

Samarpan IAS Academy

Anand Academy of IAS Study

Dhyeya IAS Academy

Dear as far as my knowledge is concerned coaching institute experts will guide you the way of preparation, provide complete study material required for study and practice tests but it also depends on us how seriously we are preparing for this exam.

Because if you give 6 hours in coaching and 2 hours for practice then you must know that this time is good but not enough for this exam you need to give at least 2 more hours extra for preparation means 10 hours a day for preparation and practice.

Follow the guidelines of the coaching experts also prepare your ideas through last year exams and model practice papers and focus on those subjects in which you are weak so you can qualify for further steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?