23rd December 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification required to apply in SSC Multitasking(Non-Technical) recruitment?

Hi,
I am Rosy and I would like to know the minimum age limit and qualification for applying in SSC Multitasking Non-Technical? Please let me know asap.

1st January 2016, 08:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required to apply in SSC Multitasking(Non-Technical) recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required for SSC (Multi Tasking Staff) Non Technical Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for appearing in SSC MTS Recruitment, you must have to meet the required eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is "Matriculation" or its equivalent degree from a recognized university. So if you are eligible to apply for this recruitment after completion of Matriculation or its equivalent degree.

Age Criteria Required:

The minimum Age Required: 18 years

Maximum Age Allowed: 25 years

Candidates whose age is more than 25 years and from General category then he/ she is not eligible. Of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.
For SC/ ST - 5 years
For OBC - 3 years
For PH - 10 years
For PH + OBC - 13 years
For PH + SC/ ST - 15 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?