9th August 2012, 01:12 PM
prosenjit2012

Previous years papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian Ordinance Factories

Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of turner.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.My e-mail id:[email protected]

5th January 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian Ordinance Factories

Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of turner.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.My e-mail id:[email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-papers-semi-skilled-workmen-recruitment-indian-ordinance-factories-901590.html#ixzz2H6ZBUgp1
23rd February 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian Ordinance Factories

22nd April 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the post of labour .I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.My e-mail - [email protected]
30th April 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,please send me some previous
question papers or model question papers
of semi skilled recruitment in Indian
ordnance factories in the post of fitter
30th April 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

my e-mail- [email protected]
18th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

ordnance factories in the post of turner
[email protected]
1st July 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

ordnance factories in the post of MAZDOOR
my e-mail - [email protected]
16th July 2013, 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=prosenjit2012;2548409]Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of turner.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.
26th July 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled post of Examiner in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of IT&ESM .
I shall be highly grateful to you..
with regards.
sir plz reply early, my paper going on 18/08/2013

My e-mail id : [email protected]
8th August 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

ordnance factories in the post of fitter, sir reply me fast because my exam on 25 sept 2013, send me on my email id [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
ordnance factories for direct recruitment for semi skilled worker, send me on my email id [email protected]
4th September 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, please send me some previous year papers for the post of semi skilled worker labour group c in kanpur ordinance factory
19th September 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir...plz sent me sample paper for semi skilled labour post on my id [email protected]
13th February 2014, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
of semi skilled recruitment in Vehicle Factory Jabalpur(MP) factories for direct recruitment for semi skilled worker, send me on my email id [email protected]
17th February 2014, 01:34 PM
apselvam126

Dear Sir,
Kindly send the previous papers for ordnance factory for semi-skilled posting my Mail id is [email protected]
9th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year paper for labour post of ordinance factory kanpur.
mailid [email protected]
i m waiting for this.
10th May 2014, 12:35 AM

Default Previous years papers of Labour recruitment in Indian Ordinance Factories

Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of Labours recruitment in Indian ordnance factories.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.
18th May 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of machinist.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards my email id [email protected]
28th June 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me some sample question paper for semi skilled labour ordinance clothing factory yo mu mail id. [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me some sample question paper for semi skilled labour ordinance clothing factory yo mu mail id [email protected]
5th July 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want question paper for examiner for ordnance factory. Please send me i am waiting.. My email.id is [email protected].
7th July 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the last year semi skilled labour question paper .my mail id is [email protected]
8th July 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the post of labour & store keeper.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.My e-mail [email protected]
29th July 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS AS ENGINEER TRADE MECHANICAL IN INDIAN ORDINANCE FACTORIES
15th August 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS AS mechanical Chargeman
I shall be very grateful to you..with regards.My e-mail [email protected]
3rd September 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=prosenjit2012;2548409]Hello sir,please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of turner.I shall be highly greatful to you..with regards.My e-mail id: [email protected]
9th September 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregisteredctory.

sir i want question paper for examiner for ordnance factory. Please send me i am
my emial [email protected]
13th September 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Previous years papers of semi skilled labour recruitment in Indian Ordinance Factories khamariya

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3789706]
Hello sir,

please send me some previous question papers or model question papers of semi skilled post of Examiner in Indian ordnance factories in the trade of IT&ESM .
I shall be highly grateful to you..
with regards.
sir plz reply early, my paper going on 21/09/2014

14th September 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

15th September 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Last exam of labour exam paper give me please
[email protected]
18th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,pls send me some previous question paper for the post of mazdoor plzzz sir
I shall be greatful to u ...with regards
My email - [email protected]
17th November 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls send me questions paper for trade turner on my email id [email protected]
15th March 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

5th April 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

11th May 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
please send me some previous
ordnance factories & opto electronics factory in the post of fitter
15th June 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sit please send previous qustion papers for the post of labour its urgent please my id is [email protected]
15th June 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sit please send me the question papers of previous year for labour post its urgent my id is [email protected]
13th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,please send me some model question paper with answer of last year ordnance factory exam for semi skilled machinist.
my email id is- [email protected]
17th July 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR kindly send me objective type of model paper for iti fitter in any one to this mail id [email protected]
11th March 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous objective question papers with answers of last years ordinary factory exam semi skilled or Group C Electrician.
My e-mail id [email protected].
9th September 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send pervious year question paper in labour post my mob 9669337754 and email id. Rohitkosta88@gmail. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?