27th June 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

Hello,
I have done Diploma in Paper Technology and want to apply in TNPL recruitment for Semi Skilled Production Operator. Can you let me know the details of this recruitment? Kindly let me know the educational qualification required to apply in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment?
  2. Can I apply in BPCL Field Operator recruitment without experience with 71% in 12th PCM being an Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  4. Previous years papers of semi skilled workmen recruitment in Indian Ordinance Factories -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  6. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  7. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in GNDU Clerk cum Data Entry Operator recruitment?
  8. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
  9. Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?
  10. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  11. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?
  12. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  13. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  15. Can I apply in BECIL Monitor recruitment being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Educational qualification required to apply?
  16. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  17. Can a Mechanical Engineer and MBA in Operation Management get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
28th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator Recruitment:

Unless you have experience in this field along with the Diploma course, you are not eligible to apply for TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates must have completed full time first class "Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology/ Paper Technology/ Chemical Technology/ Chemical Engineering"
(or)
>> Full Time first class B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, post qualification experience of 5 years required in order to be eligible.

You must have minimum 5 years of experience in this field in order to apply for this recruitment.

Age Criteria: Minimum 30 years are required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?