21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Assistant Minority Welfare Officer in UKSSSC?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which a Assistant Minority Welfare Officer must have in UKSSSC. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

24th February 2023, 11:40 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Assistant Minority Welfare Officer in UKSSSC?

The Assistant Minority Welfare Officer in UKSSSC is responsible for implementing various welfare schemes and programs for the minority communities in the state of Uttarakhand. Some of the key roles and responsibilities of this position may include:
  • Conducting surveys and identifying the needs of the minority communities in the state.
  • Identifying eligible beneficiaries for various government welfare schemes and programs.
  • Coordinating with various government departments and agencies to ensure the effective implementation of welfare schemes.
  • Providing guidance and assistance to individuals and communities in accessing government schemes and programs.
  • Organizing training programs and workshops for minority communities to enhance their skills and capabilities.
  • Creating awareness about various government schemes and programs among minority communities through campaigns and outreach activities.
  • Maintaining accurate records of beneficiaries and activities undertaken.
  • Responding to queries and grievances raised by beneficiaries in a timely and effective manner.
  • Preparing reports and documentation related to the implementation of welfare schemes and programs.

The specific roles and responsibilities may vary depending on the policies and programs implemented by the state government.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?