6th March 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to qualify Personal Interview of Indian Economic Service Prelims and Main exam? Is there any Physical Fitness test available in IES?

Hi, I am preparing for Indian Economic Service Prelims. I want to know how much marks help me to qualify in this prelims for attending Main written test? And what qualify marks help me to attend Personal Interview? Is there fitness test also in IES criteria?

24th May 2018, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify Personal Interview of Indian Economic Service Prelims and Main exam? Is there any Physical Fitness test available in IES?

There is no fixed minimum marks to qualify an exam like UPSC economics services exam. It will depend on your written exam marks and also the way other students have scored marks.

Cut off varies according to the performance of aspirants, number of vacancies and the difficulty level of question paper. Hence, you should try to give your beat, rather than aiming for minimum qualifying score. Fitness tests are mostly for IPS cadre jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?