5th May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

An intermediate can join TTE?

sir i completed intermediate i am interested in tte can i join as i am only an intermediate? do let me know in details sir

5th May 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: An intermediate can join TTE?

sir i completed intermediate with 47%. Can i get job in railway department and in which field ?
6th May 2014, 09:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: An intermediate can join TTE?

As you are complete your academic education so you can apply all the intermediate level government job and all the intermediate level private job. As you are asking the questions is that you are eligible for TTE job in railway department or not. Now I am going to clear your confusion.

I am happy to say you that you are eligible for the post of TTE. Because TTE is the intermediate level job as you have been mentioned that you have been complete your intermediate level course then you can apply for it. So now you have to be prepared well for the RRB examination for the post of TTE. Now a days there are many people are apply for the post of TTE so It have very competitive examination now a days.

So you have prepared for the competitive exams so that you are prepared well and you will confidence well for the examination so be prepared well for the competitive examination so that you will definitely get the job which you have want. You can go coaching centre for your preparation so that you have to be prepared well for your railway recruitment board so that you will appear the examination properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?