29th April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?

can i know am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.e from computer science and engineering...
which post is suitable for me?

6th May 2014, 09:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?

As you have mentioned that you are complete your bachelor degree in CSE and now you want to know that is you are eligible for staff selection commission or not. Now I am going to clear your confusion. Staff selection commission conducted all the intermediate level examination for the post of all the intermediate level post are like junior assistant, senior assistant, all the government clerical post or service.

As you are complete your bachelor level degree you are eligible for all the bachelor level government job or all the intermediate level course. So you can apply for staff selection commission because it is a intermediate level government job examination so you an apply for it. Now a days there are very demands on government job so for appearing government job examination is not so easy it is very compilation in now a days so for government job you have to be prepared well so that you are definitely get the job which you have been want.

For your preparation you can prefers English newspaper and news channel because for general knowledge it is the best medium for your best preparation for your excellent performance so that you will get the job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?