10th November 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year

m in b.com 2nd yr right now want to pursue a fashion desining cource from where can i do and wat kind of preparations are requried and is thete any good institution in kolkata for fashion designing?

21st June 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year

Just now i completed my 1st yr bcom amd nw i want to join fashion desinging can i get seat in 2nd yr fashion desinging?
7th April 2014, 09:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m in b.com 2nd yr right now want to pursue a fashion desining cource from where can i do and wat kind of preparations are requried and is thete any good institution in kolkata for fashion designing?
Yes, It's possible to do fashion designing course after completing graduation course. The basic qualification to apply for Fashion designing course is that the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in the field of arts or science stream from recognized university.The Applicant should hold a bachelor degree course can directly pursue of master degree course in fashion designing. Since you have belonged from commerce stream background. So, you need to apply for foundation course in fashion designing course. It's necessary that you should gain some skill in fashion designing. You should crack the entrance examinations like, CEED, NIFT-NID. Make sure tht you should get admission in reputed institutions like, NIFT, IIFT, Symbiosis, Pearl Academy etc.
30th May 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i would i have to give entrance exam after doing b.com for entering fashion designing in NID ahmedabad ?
3rd July 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have pased out b.com 2 yr.. want to join some new course with my 3rd year... please tell me what should i do...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?