25th October 2011, 12:56 AM
bikramsoren

How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?

how can i get textile job in govt sector?
becoz in our orissa most of the student who have passed b.tech in textile they go for job out of state .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  2. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  3. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  4. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  5. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  6. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  7. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  8. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  9. Any job in government sector after passing textile B.Tech in UPSC?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology? -- [New]
  11. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  12. How may I find a job in banking sector after completing PGDCA and MA course?
  13. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  14. Is there any job for textile engineer in government sector? What kind of job will I get after that?
  15. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  16. What are the relevant government job options for Textile and Apparel Engineering students?
  17. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in government sector after doing textile designing from northern India institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
23rd November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?

any job in govt sector for me after completing diploma in fashion tech.at odisha
24th November 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

govt. job for textile engineer in west bengal
15th December 2011, 09:41 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend
there is not much scope for textile industry in orissa..to get a government job you must try in other states like pune,hyderabad
13th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i studied diplamo in garment tech. how to get the Govt job in textile industry and what is the procedures
24th January 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
my name is balaji.iam completing 3 years diploma in hand loom technology.and i have 5 years experience in textile sector. please advise me how to get government job.
thanking you sir,
with regards
balaji
31st January 2012, 02:13 PM
swati_forum

hello friend
there is not much scope for textile industry in orissa..to get a government job you must try in other states like pune,hyderabad
13th February 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i m biswajit completed my btech in textile engineering. and got one year experience in the industry is there any scope in govt sector
17th February 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello everybody,
Its not like that in Odisha there is no demand for textile Industry cause in districts like Sambalpur and Berhampur, the demand of textiles engineers very high. Only you have to get the right information at right tome. If you want to get details at right time then Subscribe the Email alerts in www.odishajobs.in . This site is providing updated alerts daily about various Jobs in Odisha and accross.
8th August 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

how many textile industries in odisha are there. and what is the physical position.
28th December 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i am getting married with odisha hot girl ...............pls suggest any textile job over threre
29th November 2013, 03:26 PM
bindusagardash

Mr soren i can understand your sound.i know that there are a less opertunities in textile field in odisha as there are no such textile companies.so for govt. sector textile job you have to apply when requirtment will open as khadi o gramyadyoga sanstha,odisha handlooms.and for private sector there are spinning mills in beherampur is balaji textile mill,there is a spinning mill in baripada,also a spinning mill in sonpur..if you want to do job in odisha you may join in these companies.otherwise you have to go to outside of odisha.if not prepare for banking,upsc services for govt. Sector job.all the very best.
12th September 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

textile sector is corrupted sector for minister as well as public so we dont get a govt job in odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?