18th November 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in DRDO for graduate fresher?

hello
i have been passed graduation and
i m fresher. i want to join and work in drdo .
can you please guide me?
please guide me friends

9th December 2014, 07:20 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Job opportunities in DRDO for graduate fresher?

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) recruits candidates for 2 posts i.e. Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Depending upon the labs and their requirements the qualification requirement of the job posts vary from place to lace or lab to lab.
Recently notification for recruitment has been published by Solid State Physics laboratory, Lucknow and Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC), DRDO, Delhi

For recruitment in Solid State Physics Laboratory you must have above 60% in M.Sc. pursed in Physics/ Electronics/ Material Science and a valid NET or GATE score. Students will be shortlisted based on their GATE or NET score and then they have to face written test and interview.

For Recruitment into DESIDOC, candidates should possess B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT with an aggregate of 60% or more. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their UGC/ CSIR/ NET/ GATE score. Then they will face interview.

For JRF candidates must be below 28 years and for Research Associate candidates must be below 35 years.
3rd June 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) now released a recruitment notification for JRF Computer Science Engg. If you are interested, you can apply online in
http://www.freshersworld.com/drdo-job-openings
3rd June 2015, 03:10 PM
alinamichele

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) has released recruitment notification for JRF Computer Science Engg.Freshers and interested Candidate can apply online even you can also apply if you are interested in this job.
To get free job alert on DRDO job you can visit freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?