6th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in DRDO as JRF?

Sir i am a b.sc. Student with physics hons. Can i join drdo. After graduation as jrf............Job opportunities in drdo as jrf

25th May 2014, 01:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in DRDO as JRF?

As you have asking here about your problem that you wants to know that the job opportunities in DRDO. So I am going to clearing your doubts and also tell you about the Job opportunities in DRDO. So for the JRF in DRDO the job opportunities is not so good for the JRF but also not bad for them.
So if you get the job in DRDO then your work is up to be the senior research fellow and also be the best work and the job for you as per as your preference.

So the work is to be a senior engineer you have a good job and also a heavy work for you to do in DRDO and you will pay a good salary as for the work you have done.

And for an engineer you have to check for the development in the nearest and also the area comes under you so you will be done a good job for the humanity and also for the human development and development of society. So this is the way and the job for you as for the JRF candidates and also be the best in DRDO. Best of luck for your future.
13th August 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in DRDO as JRF?

Sir i wanted to know that what are opportunities available to enter into the Aerospace industries after completing JRF from DRDO for Aeronautical Engineer.And is their any seat for M Tech in IIT or IISC forJRF.
Sir please tell me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?