28th June 2012, 02:39 PM

Job Opportunities for me as a Fresher having completed ECE in the year of 2007?

sir i completed btech ece in 2007 what r job opporchunities as a fresher please advice me....i want to get a job....

28th June 2012, 04:03 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me as a Fresher having completed ECE in the year of 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir i completed btech ece in 2007 what r job opporchunities as a fresher please advice me....i want to get a job....

dear friend,

As you are from ECE stream then you will get huge job opportunity..

You can apply for software sector jobs, as well as core sector jobs..

Software sector jobs like-

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.WIPRO
4.IBM
5.CAPE GEMINI
etc.

Core sector jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BEL
4.ECIL
5.BSNL
6.GAIL
7.RRB
8.NTPC
9.ONGC
10.SAIL
etc.

These are the companies where you can apply for job.

All the best

28th June 2012, 04:37 PM
usharani5

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me as a Fresher having completed ECE in the year of 2007?

hai...ece branch is ever green branch.you have more oppurtunities in both private and government sector...first you select in which stream you are intertest in either core side or in software side..in core side meane you have goverment jobs in bhell,railways,transco and so on...there will be exam for that..prepare for that exam then you will surely selected..if you are interseted in software side the go for tcs,infosis,accenture..
28th June 2012, 05:21 PM
LAVANYA123456789012

As said by you that you have completed your ECE in 2007 but as a fresher your oppurtunities would be low when compared to others who have completed their ECE this year yes their would be a oppurtunity for you if you complete your M.Tech or MS but for now you can go for interview oppurtunities by Infosys and by IBM companies YOU CAN EVEN ALIGN WITH IT companies that would be good oppurtunity for you
28th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed BE in mechanical i want to get into software field. Please tell me is my decision is correct or no?
28th June 2012, 06:25 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
You can go for software sector and core sector like:
TCS
CTS
WIPRO
IBM
CAPE GEMINI
and core sector like:
ISRO
BEL
GAIL
RRB
SAIL
BSNL
Good Luck
28th June 2012, 06:47 PM
nishantverma1

Thumbs up Re: Job Opportunities for me as a Fresher having completed ECE in the year of 2007?

In Present trend of industry sector the job opportunity offered to ECE student are maximum, this is because they are capable of working over the Software Development product as well as also on the Hardware i.e on the core part of the Computer circuits, so move on and apply for the job.
18th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

is technical support job is related to ece student?
11th November 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have pursued btech ece branch and i have a 58% aggregate ...am i eligible for getting jobs in software or hardware streams.......????
3rd April 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now iam in b.tech. 4th semester ,ece dept. I want to know about off campus job opportunities in core ece sector. And what is the process for getting job.
18th June 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir for getting software jobs what minimum course i should do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?