22nd September 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in ECIL for B.E.(CSE) graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.E.(CSE). I want to join ECIL. Please tell me about the job opportunities for me in there?

16th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in ECIL for B.E.(CSE) graduate?

Job Opportunities in ECIL for B.E (CSE) Candidates:

Yes, you are eligible to get job in ECIL being a CSE Graduate. The basic educational qualification required for this ECIL recruitment is given below. ECIL issues a recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in the below mentioned streams. They are,

>> Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Electrical Engineering

>> Civil Engineering

>> Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

>> Computer Science Engineering

>> Civil Engineering

>> Mechanical Engineering

As you are from Computer Science background you are eligible to apply for this ECIL GET Recruitment. The minimum qualification required is,

@ First Class Engineering degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% marks for SC/ STs) from a recognized university in the concerned discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?