1st June 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?

Hai,

I am a EEE graduate.Do the girls get job opportunities in private core companies? If it's less what can we do? Can someone please provide some guidance for me to get a suitable job after completion of EEE? Is there any other private sector companies available to provide job?

2nd June 2015, 09:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?

Franky speaking the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech with EEE for girls students is very less when compared to boys with ECE. But it does not mean that there is No opportunities for girls students.

As I said earlier you can get a government job in your filed only. You have a chance to write GATE after completion of your graduation then based on the score of GATE you can apply for " various PSU's " .

Thus you can build up your career in Core filed. If you are not interested toaf write GATE then you will have a chance to write IES. With IES you can become a Junior Engineers in Central government departments.

Moe over you have Number of Jobs available after completion of B.Tech with ECE.

<> Indian Railways

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Bank Exams

<> Postal Departments

<> Defense

<> Civil's

<> Many other State level Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?