16th September 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

I have 4 back papers in B.tech. Do I have any chance to get government jobs if I got qualified in any written exams for the corresponding job vacancies ? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please guide me soon on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
16th September 2016, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have 4 back papers in B.tech. Do I have any chance to get government jobs if I got qualified in any written exams for the corresponding job vacancies ? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please guide me soon on the same? Thank you!
You have pending backlog, So you are not eligible government sector or private sector jobs.

First complete your B.Tech degree, then you can apply for government sector jobs.

You can apply for government sector jobs through your 12th standard marks.
16th September 2016, 05:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?

If you have not yet completed the pending backlogs then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get government job with the criteria. Before that get the required educational qualification and eligibility criteria required for getting government jobs.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university/ institute.

>> Graduation PASS is mandatory and the minimum percentage required in Graduation varies from institute/ organization that recruits.

>> If you have not completed the backlogs and if they are still in pending status then I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to get government job.

>> You can apply for government jobs only once you clear all the pending backlog papers.
16th September 2016, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are chances for you to get a government job even if you have 4 back papers in B.Tech. But, you should have cleared all your backlogs at the time of applying for government job. If you have backlogs at the recruitment process, you will be rejected. So, if you have already cleared your backlogs of B.Tech course then, you are eligible to get a government job else, you are not eligible to get a government job.
16th September 2016, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have pending back papers, then there is no chance of getting selected for government job even if you qualify written exam, because you don't fulfill the minimum criteria for the job.

So, it will be better to clear the back papers first and then apply for government jobs. Merely, clearing written exam is not enough for government jobs, you must fulfill eligibility too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?