16th September 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks?

What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks? Can someone please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  3. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  4. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  5. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks? -- [New]
  6. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  9. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?
  10. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Arch candidates in Ahmedabad?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  16. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
16th September 2016, 12:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks? Can someone please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed B.Com degree with 52% marks, So you can apply for Bank jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
16th September 2016, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com):

There are many government job opportunities after completion of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course. Government organizations generally demand candidates to have PASSED the required educational qualification and don't consider the marks secured in Graduation. Some of the top organizations that recruit B.Com candidates are,

>> National Brain Research Center (NBRC)

>> IISER, Kolkata (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research)

>> Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)

>> Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)

>> Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

>> Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

>> State Public Service Commission (PSC)

>> NABARD and other such organizations
16th September 2016, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can try various government jobs which ask for minimum graduation qualification. There are many exams for which only degree is the required qualification.

Bank PO/Clerk, SSC CGLE, Civil services, FCI, LIC ADO, Railways Graduate level, SSC CPO SI, etc are some of the exams which you can try for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?