24th October 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?

Hello Sir,
I am Soumen Chatterjee. I am studying in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year from Nagpur University. I am 60% physically handicapped. I want government job. So please get details of government job for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  2. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Government job opportunities and vacancies for B.Pharm
  4. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  5. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  6. How can I get a job in private sector if I am physically handicapped
  7. Can I get a Government job if I have completed MS but physically challenged?
  8. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  9. Website addresses where I could find vacant seats for Physically Handicapped Students in government jobs?
  10. Percentage required in graduation for Physically Handicapped Student in Government Sector?
  11. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  12. Job Opportunities for me being a Physically Handicapped candidate of MBA Finance?
  13. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  18. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2015, 06:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?

For a mechanical engineer the best option available in Indian Railways is the option of becoming either Senior engineer or junior engineer for which you will need to clear RRB examination.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board examination and the same examination is conducted by different RRBs following a definite pattern under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways.

For appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications given as here under :-

--> For the post of Senior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed your bachelor of engineering / technology degree from a recognized university.

--> For the post of Junior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years. In case of reserved category candidates there is provision of age relaxation as per the government norms.

* You must have atleast completed your diploma in engineering degree course or must be in the final year of same from a recognized institute.

The examination is organised in three stages which includes Written examination, Mains & Medical and Personality assessment test.

For further queries about the same examination please log ob to the link www.rrbgov.in.
29th September 2021, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?

Iam 4year now the year of passing 2021 iam sk.khaja mohiddin studying btech in branch mechanical from Guntur.I have physically handicapped problem there right ear 40%or 50% only and also left ear 0% . I want Government job .so please get details of government job for me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?