24th March 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Mumbai University?

Sir,
I have done my B.Com Graduation from Mumbai University.
I am looking for Government jobs.
Please help me out in this regards.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  2. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  4. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  6. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  7. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  9. Are there any job opportunities in government sector? I am serving in Defence and I have completed my PG
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  12. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  13. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  14. What are the career options available for me after 12th PCB other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  17. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
29th March 2015, 02:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Mumbai University?

You can apply for following government jobs on the basis of your current qualification :

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE - Common Written Examination for Clerk and PO posts

Only degree is required to apply for both of these exams but your age should be between 20-28 for Clerk and 20-30 for PO post.

IBPS CWE RRB Officer Scale I and Office Assistants Examination : The above mentioned qualification is required so you are eligible.

SSC CGL - Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier I : Any degree is required to apply for this examination and age must not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years.

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination : Only 12th passed qualification is enough to apply for this examination and age criteria is between 18-27 years.

Indian Railways ASM - Assistant Station Master Examination : A candidate must hold any bachelor's degree from a recognized university and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years.

Indian Railways Ticket Collector Examination : 10th passed applicants are eligible to apply and you also can apply for this examination.

SSC SI and ASI - Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Examination -
Any graduate is eligible to apply and age must be between 20-25 years.

Insurance Sector Jobs - You can also apply for NICL, NIACL, UIICL, Oriental Insurance Company and Life Insurance Corporation - Assistant Administrative Officer Scale I and Assistants examination on B.Com Basis.

Upper age is relaxable for all these exams which is 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/STs and PH candidates.

So there are so many options for you to choose your career from the low level and if you want then you can also apply for UPSC Civil Service examination to become IAS officer so finally choice is yours and decide carefully because decisions plays big role in career growth so choice in which you are too much interested and love to join the sector.
8th April 2015, 05:23 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Mumbai University?

Being a Graduate , you can apply for Several Government jobs .

~ You can apply for the post of Sub-inspector in Police department

~ You can apply for the Civil services exams like IAS , IPS .

~ You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services.
CDS Stands for Combined Defence Service

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

~ You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce in either Ground duty branch or in Flying branch.

~ You can apply for the RRB exam to join in Railway department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?