22nd March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Sc in Horticulture.
I am eager to do Service in Government.
I would like to know about the opportunities for
me in Government service.
Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  4. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate? -- [New]
  7. How can I get job after BCA?
  8. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  10. Job openings for Mechanical fresher who have finished CATIA?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  13. What should I choose after pursuing BSc? I have scored only 55% in graduation programme
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  15. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  16. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  17. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
31st March 2015, 10:38 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?

There are many type of relevant government jobs are still available in various state and also in central government for those candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry etc. subjects from a recognized university and you are now eligible to apply for following jobs :

Horticulture Assistant in Madhya Pradesh State : MP Government recruits Horticulture Assistants every year to post in rural areas and work of these assistants is to provide complete support and advantage of various schemes of state government to farmers so you can apply for this job.

Assistant Horticulture Officers : These posts are recruited in various states to provide support to the horticulture field of the government means candidates are posted into various Horticulture units to manage and maintain the entire unit of horticulture and produce much more fresh plants and fruits in the unit so these are the functions of AHO.

You can also apply for IFoS - Indian Forest Service Examination on the basis of your degree because these exam is conducted for those candidates who are of agriculture or science or engineering stream so you will become officer of IAS level in central government of India and many areas will be under your administration so you should also apply for this examination.
26th March 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?

What I do after completing my bsc horticulture .I want government job after bsc horticulture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?