24th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for MDS(Endodontics) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have completed my MDS in Endodontics. I want to know is there any Government jobs in Dental field? If yes, kindly let me know as I am very much interested in Government sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for MDS(Endodontics) postgraduate? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for M.Com postgraduate of IGNOU?
  4. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  10. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  11. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  13. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  16. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  17. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  18. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
25th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MDS(Endodontics) postgraduate?

Latest Government Job Opportunities for MDS (Endodontics) Candidates:

>> All India Institute of Medical Science
Last Date to Apply: 3rd September 2015

>> Department of Health Research (DHR Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2015

>> Pt.B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Last date to Apply: 21st August 2015

Besides these, you may find employment opportunities in Medical Insurance Organizations, Indian Railways, State services, Government Dental Hospitals, Armed Fores, Government Dental Colleges and in Government Dental Clinics. There are many organizations offer job opportunities for MDS (Endodontics) candidates in India and abroad. You may find job opportunities in Government Colleges as Assistant Professor in Dentistry, Senior Lecturer, Senior Residents Dentistry and Senior Research Officer. You may apply for the job posts Dental Lab Technician, Lecturer, Dental Hygienist, Training Manager, Dental Implant (Sales Manager), Dentist, Medical Coordinator, Training Manager, Manager Operations and Medical Transcription Trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?