24th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Horticulture) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, my aim is to secure Government job. Actually I am a student of MSc(Horticulture). So, please help me to know about the jobs in Government sector for me as I don’t know much more about the opportunities available for Horticulture students. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

28th July 2018, 10:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Horticulture) student?

Job opportunities in government sector after completing MA in Horticulture are as follows:-
Professor
Banking
SSC
UPSC
BPSC
BSNL
Railways
Post Office
Police
Metro

As you are student of Horticulture but you can apply for any of the post in government sector which is conducted on the basis of discipline or educational qualification.
29th July 2018, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Horticulture) student?

After completion of MSc(Horticulture) course, you can find ample of jobs in government sectors for different officer level positions and others. You can get employed in horticulture departments and agricultural departments. You can look for jobs in forest departments fertilizer production companies etc. You can also become a lecturer and a lab technician in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?