3rd June 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for MCom(Financial Management) student?

I am doing MCom in Financial Management. I have a dream to work in Government Sector. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities in Government Sector for me on my qualification basis. Kindly let me know asap.

11th June 2018, 04:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for MCom(Financial Management) student?

Job Opportunities in Government Sector for M.Com in Financial Management course:

There are several job opportunities for you in Government Sector after successful completion of M.Com in Financial Management course. You may apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment, CDS recruitment, Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment, CHSL recruitment, IBPS Clerk Recruitment, IBPS PO recruitment, SBI Clerical Cadre recruitment, SBI PO recruitment, Indian Railways, ..etc., For almost all those recruitment's the basic educational qualification required is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Besides this, you may find numerous job opportunities in government sector. I request you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. So that, whenever there are latest recruitment's available based on your skills then you will be notified about the related jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?