5th September 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Military for MBA in HR?

Am divya.i persued my u.g degree in b.b.a..am doing mba in hr.job opportuinites are applicable for hr in military cadre?.as am going to be an mba graduate do i have job opportunities in military..

6th September 2014, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Military for MBA in HR?

On the basis of your Graduation you can apply for CDS examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Your age should comply with the CDS exam, then only you will be eligible for this examination.

The age limit for CDS exam is as follows for different academies.

1. Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years
2. Indian Naval Academy : 19 to 22 years
3. Indian Military Academy: 19 to 24 years
4. Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years

Any stream Graduates are eligible for Military. For Air Force and Navy Graduates should be from Maths and Physics subjects.

Mode of Selection:

1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Examination

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
7th September 2014, 10:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Military for MBA in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am divya.i persued my u.g degree in b.b.a..am doing mba in hr.job opportuinites are applicable for hr in military cadre?.as am going to be an mba graduate do i have job opportunities in military..

Yeah you can join in Military for completing in MBA which is a PG course as you are satisfying the education qualification which is needed for applying for the entrance exam.To join in defence forces you would need to attempt to write the entrance exam for it.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in Military,you could possibly apply for the CDS Exam which offers you the opportunity.This exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

The qualification needed are that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-24 years of age and the education qualification which is needed is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.Apart from all these the candidate should be Physically fit.

If you satisfy all these criteria needed for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?