17th January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

sir,
this is Y.BhanuChander pursuing B-Tech(3rd year). i wanted to do mba. i want to know the job opportunities after mba.if i didnt get seat in good university, then whats should be my next step.
Kindly guide me in good way.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  3. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  4. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  5. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  8. Which job oriented course should I opt for after B.Com? I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year
  9. What exams I can give to take admission in various MBA programs pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech?
  10. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  13. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  14. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  16. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  17. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  18. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student? -- [New]
26th January 2012, 01:09 PM
poisondart
Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
this is Y.BhanuChander pursuing B-Tech(3rd year). i wanted to do mba. i want to know the job opportunities after mba.if i didnt get seat in good university, then whats should be my next step.
Kindly guide me in good way.
There are lots of job opportunities after doing integrated MBA courses with B.Tech.
We can say that MBA integrated courses with B.Tech are the key to success for the brighter future in our own nation as well as in the foreign nations.
MBA retains the same value in the integrated courses with B.Tech,so job opportunities increases. You can be placed in almost all the multinational companies.
You can do the MBA with Finance or management specialization.

Regards!
31st May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

which jobs are avilable in M.B.A. integrated?
2nd June 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get any govt jobs after pursuing mba in distance
1st August 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Physiotherapy. At present i am in the final year of Masters in Physiotherapy. I want to change my subject field that's why i have also started with distance learning MBA from ICFAI. I want to know that since I am from a medical background are there any job opportunities available in the management field that i can actually opt for?

I want to pursue my MBA in Finance/HR.

Waiting for a kind response.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?