28th May 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in PSU for MBA Finance student?

Respected Sir, I am studying MBA with Finance stream. I want to get job in PSU. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities available in PSU for me. Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

31st May 2018, 06:37 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSU for MBA Finance student?

There are so many job opportunities in Public Sector Undertakings after MBA in Finance and you are eligible for following jobs :

Finance Officer in both government and private sector banks : Candidate who possess MBA in finance is always recruited for this post in banking industry.

IBPS - Probationary Officer Recruitment : A candidate graduate in any discipline can apply for this recruitment and if you become PO then you will soon become manager based on your MBA in finance.

Senior Manager Finance : Various government bodies like NPCC and other Navratna companies recruit this post every single year for candidates who possess MBA in finance

Administrative Officers : This post recruitment is held by various state government bodies so candidates having MBA in Financial Management may apply for this job.

Assistant Manager HR and Finance : Various government and private sector undertakings recruit this post for candidates who have freshly finished their MBA

Accounts Officer in Treasury and other relevant department : Candidates who have MBA in finance may apply for this job.

Senior Manager, General Manager, Finance Officer posts are also recruited by various state and central government bodies so you mus be aware of these jobs.

Chief Financing Officer and Credit Officer in government and private banks : Candidates having good knowledge of finance are eligible to apply for this post.

Except all these jobs you can apply for Group B and C level posts of SSC then UPSC service, Railway jobs for Station Master and other posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?