18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in PSU for MTech(Construction Technology) student?

Hi friends, I am doing MTech in Construction Technology. I am interested to get job in PSU. So, I just want to know about the job opportunities in PSU for me. Kindly let me know about this asap.

23rd May 2018, 10:18 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSU for MTech(Construction Technology) student?

If you are pursuing M.Tech in construction technology then you have a right choice and hands because this field has very broad scope all over India and India is such a developing country and it gives you many opportunities to make your career in both private and government fields.

>> Candidates having master's degree in Construction Technology are often required for management level posts in construction department and its relevant fields.

>> Candidates having good knowledge of construction technology are appointed for jobs to management construction projects and construction services.

>> Government of India offers tenders for construction of roads, building, apartments etc. at open level and those who get this contract need employees having qualification related to this field so you have a lot of offers in hand before you complete your degree.

>> This is the branch of civil engineering where engineers are required for designing and making bridges, ship, aircraft, dams and their maintenance for long term so you may have great opportunities in this field.

>> Engineers having good experience in this field are also required by various MNCs because it is purely a part of civil engineering so civil engineers are appointed for various posts in MNCs as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?