27th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

Hi friends, I am planning to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment of this year. But before that I would like to know about the age criteria, that is, what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age criteria immediately.

28th May 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am planning to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment of this year. But before that I would like to know about the age criteria, that is, what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age criteria immediately.

Candidates in the age group of 18 years to 24 years as on 01-05-2018 are eligible to apply for the IREL Graduate Apprentices. The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates are relaxable by 5 years and OBC candidates are relaxable by 3 years for the IREL Graduate Apprentices. Engineering graduates in Mechanical, Electrical/EEE, Civil and Instrumentation are eligible to apply for the IREL Graduate Apprentices. Candidates can find the details in the notification available on the IREL website given Click Here
28th May 2018, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

Basically there is a certain age criteria that is required in order to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Age criteria required is given below.

>> Minimum Age required - 18 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 24 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st May, 2018 and of course there will be relaxation available for reserved category candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as follows,

@ For SC/ ST Candidates - 5 years
@ For OBC Candidates - 3 years

Click here for More Details
29th May 2018, 09:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

IREL refers to Indian Rare Earths Limited and the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 are as here under :-

i) You must have completed your Bachelor of Technology degree course in relevant stream from a recognized university.

ii) Your age must lie within 18 years to 24 years by the 1st May 2018. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and to register for IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment, you can refer to the link www.irel.co.in.
30th May 2018, 11:07 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

--> IREL refers to Indian Rare Earth Limited and the minimum eligibility for IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment are as here under :-

i) Age limit :-

You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 24 years by the 1st May 2018. Age relaxation of 3 years is allowed for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

ii) Minimum education :-

You must have completed your bachelor of engineering/ bachelor of technology in relevant from a recognized board of education.

For more details regarding the same recruitment you can refer to the link www.irel.co.in.
31st May 2018, 02:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for Indian Rare Earth Limited Apprentice 2018 for different category are:

>>General category: 18-24 years.

>>OBC candidate: 18-27 years.

>>SC/ST candidate: 18-29 years.

For Graduate Apprentice, you should be bachelor's degree in engineering holder and registered with Apprenticeship portal.
31st May 2018, 06:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Indian Rare Earth Limited released notification for 57 posts only. It is only 10 posts for Graduate Apprenticeship.

The age criteria for Graduate Apprenticeship:

*It is 18-24 years for open category students.

*Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?