26th June 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma Mechanical student?

Dear friends, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma, I want to get job in PSU. So, can you please let me know about the job opportunities in PSUs for me? Waiting for your response!

2nd March 2023, 01:16 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma Mechanical student?

Dear student, there are various PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) that offer job opportunities for Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering. Some of the PSUs that you can consider are:
  • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
  • Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
  • Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
  • Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
  • National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
  • Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
  • Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
  • Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
  • Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
  • Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)

These PSUs usually offer job positions such as Junior Engineer, Technician, Apprentice, etc. You can visit their respective websites and check for the job vacancies or you can also apply through the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination conducted by the IITs. Also, keep an eye on the employment news and various job portals for the latest job openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?