1st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancy in Tamil Nadu government?

How to get the govt jobs for staff nurse? job vacancyIN TAMILNADU GOVT HOPITAL

11th April 2014, 07:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job vacancy in Tamil Nadu government?

You don't have considered your qualification then how I was says about job. You also considered that you are very interested in nursing job in tamilnadu government hospital. Now I am clearing about your confusion in the eligibility for staff nurse. You don't mentioned your any qualification so that I am described the details eligibility criteria for nurse job.

You must have degree in bachelor in nursing course from recognized university or institution and also the equivalent course with respect to intermediate level course are like diploma ,+2, 12th science, 12th arts, 12th commerce with any discipline for any manner from recognized institution or college or School. Now there are no vacancies in tamilnadu government. Tamilnadu government recruitment the government nursing post at June or July on every year.

The post are conducted by Tamilnadu public service commission so always check Tamilnadu public service commission official website and be update on internet always because if you always update on internet you know the government and private job recruitment. Or you can prefers employment newspaper if you are always touch in these above you can know about the job recruitment or job notification. Or be preparation well for your better future and good placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?