7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a government staff Nurse job in Tamil Nadu?

how to apply for a government staff nurse job in tamil nadu?

I am fineshed B.Sc nursing and i have 4 years experience.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Tamilnadu government staff nurse job
  2. How to get government job as staff nurse in Tamilnadu?
  3. How to get a government job if I am a male staff nurse?
  4. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  5. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  6. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  7. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Staff Nurse?
  10. Can I get a job for staff nurse after doing BSc Nursing course?
  11. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  12. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  13. How can I apply for a job of staff nurse? What is the last date to apply?
  14. How to apply for vacancy of staff nurse in central government? What is the salary scale?
  15. How may I get a government job as a staff nurse in Tamilnadu?
  16. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing?
  17. What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu?
  18. Cutoff marks in Paramedical Course BSc Nurse in government of Tamilnadu?
9th May 2014, 08:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for a government staff Nurse job in Tamil Nadu?

So you have asked how to apply for a staff nurse in Tamil nadu. I will say you how to apply for this job and what will be the requirements for this job. You have a unique choice that you want to become a staff nurse which very less people give interest on it. A staff nurse provides a professional nursing care to their patients and provides protections according to their guideline given by the physicians.

First of all I want to say you about the age limit of a staff nurse which is between 18 to 31 years. To apply for this job, candidate must have completed bachelors of Science in nursing or candidate must have completed their senior secondary exam with three year a grade in diploma in nursing on their respective institutions. Different organization also requires that the candidate must have completed their mid-wifery to apply for this position and also have registered with their state nursing council or nursing council of India.

Now I will say you about the selection procedure of the candidate in government organization. For the position of the staff nurse in government organization will be based on your performances which will be conducted by the selection committee. If the number of candidate is more there will be a written test as their first step towards the job. If u perform well you will be selected for your personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?