5th April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Criterion required to join Indian Navy whose father is in service?

I m supriya i m doing btech 2nd year ece n i m very much interested to get job in navy as my father is also in navy ...i wanted to get officer post what is the procedure?
Kindly help [email protected]

11th April 2014, 07:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criterion required to join Indian Navy whose father is in service?

You considered that you are now continued your bachelor degree in ECE second year. You also considered that you are very interested to do service in Indian navy post. Now I am clearing about your confusion about the service of Indian navy.

First and I am sadly says you that you can not join Indian navy service because their are not allowed or no eligible for female candidates you also considered that you are a girl. So don't worry about that if you can not join in Indian naval its not means that you can not apply other job so don't waste your time in sadness. As you are continuing your bachelor degree in ECE so my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree then you can join government job or many private job in many companies. After your bachelor degree you can join many companies are like
Bheel
Sjbl
Satyam
Wipro
Sauce
Hp
Reliance telecom
Vodafone
Aircel
Airtel

Or many companies are in India which offers high salaried job to those candidates who have been complete their bachelor degree in ECE.
You can also apply government jobs after your bachelor degree are like
BSNL
MTNL
POSTAL JOB
BANK CLERK
BANK PO
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD SERVICE
SSC
UPSC

Or many more government sector which you can join after your complete bachelor degree in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?