15th March 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available for retired Indian Army Subedar in Indian Railways?

Sir, I am serving soldier in the Indian Army (Parachute regiment special force) as a Subedar. I have join the Army on 17 July 1988 and is being retired from Army Service w.e.f 31th July 2016 after completion of 28 yrs service in the Indian railway, incharge, etc.. My mob number is 8130077012, Email id :[email protected][KHATIMA UTTRAKHAND]

30th April 2023, 01:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for retired Indian Army Subedar in Indian Railways?

Some potential job options for retired Subedars in the Indian Railways are:

>Track Maintainer: They can apply for the position of Track Maintainer in the Indian Railways. The role involves the maintenance of railway tracks and ensuring the safe and smooth movement of trains.

> Pointsman: They can apply for the position of Pointsman in the Indian Railways. The role involves the proper signaling and management of train movements, ensuring the safety of passengers and trains.

> Gateman: They can apply for the position of Gateman in the Indian Railways. The role involves the management of level crossings, ensuring the safe passage of trains and vehicles.

> Assistant Loco Pilot: They can apply for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways. The role involves assisting the Loco Pilot in the operation and maintenance of locomotives.

> Signal Maintainer: They can apply for the position of Signal Maintainer in the Indian Railways. The role involves the maintenance and repair of railway signaling equipment, ensuring the safe and efficient operation of trains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?