2nd December 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a retired Subedar Clerk of Indian Army get job of group C or group D in Indian Railway?

Sir, I am Sabjeet Singh Khati, age 52 Years old, retired from the post of Subedar Clerk in Indian Army and I am medically/ physically fit. During my service I have done excellent job as Office clerk, Head clerk, Superintendent, Headquarters Guard, Account Officer and Supervisor. I have good knowledge of Computer's fundamentals like typing and Accounts on ledger. Please tell me can I get group C or group D job in Indian Railway?

6th December 2016, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a retired Subedar Clerk of Indian Army get job of group C or group D in Indian Railway?

At the age of 52 years you don't have many options in government sector now because age limit for railways group C and D is very less even for ex-servicemen category. Your age should be below 42 years, if you are looking for such jobs in railways on the basis of ex-servicemen category.

You can try for private sector jobs according to your experience or even look for some higher level government jobs, which ask for candidates with your kind of skills. The notification for such jobs usually comes in employment news.
12th May 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a retired Subedar Clerk of Indian Army get job of group C or group D in Indian Railway?

Sir, I am retired Subedar Major Clerk from Indian Army. My age is 54 years. My qualification is B Sc (Math Hons) and MPM from Pune University. I have basic working knowledhe in MS Office. Looking for office Executive /Asst Administrative Officer job. Thanks
15th September 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a Junior Commissioned Officer holding the rank of Subedar retiring in 2020 at the age of 52. Kindly let me know where I can be observed suitably
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?