10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

IT Jobs vs Government Bank IT Jobs

I'm MCA Graduate and working for Accenture as Tester Professional and I'm confuse where should I need to go either continue my current job or go for Govt. Banking IT Jobs. which one will be better for my carrier.

15th April 2014, 09:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IT Jobs vs Government Bank IT Jobs

You mentioned that you are complete your master degree in MCA (management in computer application) and also you mentioned that you are now doing job in private organization and also mentioned that you are now confused for going to job and choose between government job and banking IT (information technology) job.

Now I am going to clear your confusion which you have mentioned in your question above. As you have done your master degree you can apply all bachelor level government job if you are brilliant student then my suggestion is for you that go for government job are civil Service are like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS for civil Service examination you have to prepared well because of the civil service examination is the topmost examination in the India.

So it is not easy to appear for this examination it is very difficult to appear this examination so you have to prepared well you have much more knowledge about English knowledge and general knowledge so for English knowledge you can prefers English paper and daily English newspaper are like times of India, the Hindu, daily times or many more English paper you can prefers and also you can prefers English news channel for your English knowledge. If you are average student then you can try for bank job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?