1st April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

IT Jobs vs Government Bank IT Jobs

I'm MCA Graduate and working for Accenture as Tester Professional and I'm confuse where should I need to go either continue my current job or go for Govt. Banking IT Jobs. which one will be better for my carrier.

16th August 2014, 12:20 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: IT Jobs vs Government Bank IT Jobs

IT JOB VS GOVERNMENT BANK IT JOB?:

Now deciding between Accenture IT Job and Bank IT Job is lies with you. Find out which is your potential and try to do that job in order to have a better career. Few questions which you need to ask yourself are as follows,

-> Are you ready to accept big challenges in your job on daily life and you like to do that? If so Accenture IT job is the best if not Bank IT job should come in handy.

-> Do you want to see a growth in career by performing well in job or preparing yourself with competitive exams? If it's performing well in the job then it's Accenture if the other then it's Bank IT job.

-> Do you want your hikes and promotion to happen every year or two? If yes then it's Accenture if not Bank IT job as it will take it's own time to grow in your career path.

-> Do you really want to learn more and more and increase your knowledge everyday with new new technologies? If yes then it's Accenture if not Bank IT Job.

So, above are some of the pointers in which you can think of and decide yourself of taking the job between Accenture and Bank IT job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?