31st May 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Lecturer jobs in Government colleges after completing M.Phil in Computer Science?

Sir i have compeleted mphil computer science with 80%.i want to lecturer jobs in government colleges.please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?
  6. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  7. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  8. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
  11. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  12. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  13. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  14. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  15. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  17. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  18. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
31st May 2015, 10:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lecturer jobs in Government colleges after completing M.Phil in Computer Science?

To get lecture job in government colleges after completing M.Phil you have to apply for NET exams.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC). It is held for lectureship in various Indian Universities and Colleges.

There is no upper age limit for M.Phil candidates.

Candidates with M.Phil degree in the concerned subject are exempted from National Eligibility Test for UG level teaching only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?