15th June 2015, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?

Sir/mam,

I am a female candidate with 30 years age. I have done graduation in Electronics & communication engineering. I want to know about the options of central government jobs. Please guide?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  2. Available Central and state Government jobs after ECE B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What all government jobs are available for 30 years old commerce graduation under central and state?
  4. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  5. Jobs available in State and Central government for BHMS graduate?
  6. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  7. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  8. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  9. Maximum age limit for State or Central Government jobs like Railways?
  10. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  11. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  13. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  14. What are the various jobs for 36 years old SC candidate in state and central government jobs
  15. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  16. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  18. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
15th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?

Truly speaking there is very few options available after completion of Graduation from B.E/B.Tech at the age of 30 years. Since many exams has a Upper Age limit of 30 years. So based on this criteria you don't have required eligibility to apply for it.

But yes if you are belonging to any category then you will have a chance to apply for various exams. And actually exams under UPSC has a Upper Age limit of 30 years.

List of Jobs available after graduation at the age of 30 years.

* UPSC Civil's

* IES ( Indian Engineering Services )

* Indian Railways

* Defense Services ( UES Examination and AFCAT)

* Staff Selection Commission

-- Combined Graduate Level Examination

-- Higher Secondary Level Examination

* Bank Exams

-- IBPS ( Clerk's , PO's and SO's)

-- SBI etc.,
15th June 2015, 11:01 PM
mwh

Default Re: List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?

Yes,you have a lot of opportunities in government sector even your age is 30.
If you are oc candidate it is though to get government job after 30 years.government provide relaxation of 3 years for obc and 5 years for sc/st.
As you are a Ece student you can get job as jto in bsnl through entrance exam conducted by bsnl.
Through gate you can recruit to government companies.
Through CDS-Defence service.
Rrb exam-railway job
ibps exam-bank jobs
ssc jobs-junior engineer
you have alot of opportunities.
15th June 2015, 11:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam,

I am a female candidate with 30 years age. I have done graduation in Electronics & communication engineering. I want to know about the options of central government jobs. Please guide?

Thanks
There are many government jobs which are offered for graduated candidates, if you are interested in serving the country means you can apply for entrance exams such as defence services and Civil services which includes CDS, IAS, IPS, IFS and several other exams.

Apart from this having completed B.E in Electronics & Communication engineering the posts you can apply are:
  • Trainee in PGCIL
  • Probationary Engineer in BHEL
  • Junior Research Fellow in DRDO
  • Electrical Technician in TATA Memorial
  • Technical Grade Trainee
  • Section Engineer
17th July 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm ece b.tech holder I want to know can I do job in pwd state government jobs or in state authority??? plzzz make me solution!!
23rd November 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am 27 years of age. I have done my Graduation in B. Pharm and completed my post Graduation in M.Pharm. I want prepare for Government job. Which job will be related to my study?
10th February 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

My name is Sachin . I am about to be 31 years of age this year 2016. Please suggest what Govt. jobs i can apply for. I am from SC community. I have done B.Sc. ,MCA.
I am a bit worried for this. Please help.

Thanks.
25th May 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am working in IT.I have done MS from BITS in software engineering.pls let me know opportunities other than IT
28th March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm a female candidate with 30 years age. I have done D.ed and B.ed. I want to know about the options of competitive exams for better future. Please guide?
24th September 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What job apply after BE ECE course complition please list out and help thanks
12th February 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 27 year female done masters in ece and now willing to do government jobs. what are the options which will be beneficial for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?