18th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?

Dear sir
My name is shiv & i am MBA with 59% mark i am working a private sector
but i want govt sector jobs at any rate because of mind satisfaction...sir may be i am too late my age is 32 years please told me how many govt sector open after 32 years ...Qualification MBA(Marketing)Bsc with chemistry,
Regards
Shiv

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What is the age limit required for central government jobs?
  3. Any government jobs for MBA students?
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  6. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  8. What is the upper age limit to appear for Government Jobs in India especially for the position of Lecturer?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. How to get government jobs after completing MBA in HR from recognized university
  11. Criteria for appear for government jobs in ECE field? How much marks needed in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? How many years gap is appreciable?
  12. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  13. What kind of job can I get after Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for PO Exam having not secured 1st class throughout Engineering?
  15. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  16. Am I eligible for Wipro to get a Job having scored 65% in 10th, 57% in 10+2 and 78% in B.Sc?
  17. MBA (HR) jobs in Government sector?
  18. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
18th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?

Yes dear you are too late since your Age crosses the almost all Age limits required for government jobs. In fact the Upper Age limits for almost all Central government jobs is " 30 years ".

But there is a Good news for you and you have to fulfills the all other requirements like Educational qualification , Physical Standards etc.,

Age relaxation is there as per the government norms. The Limits for Age relaxation are given below.

For OBC -- 3 years

For SC/ST candidates -- 5 years

For PH Candidates -- 10 years.

So this is the last attempt for you to apply for Central government jobs like

* Banking Sector

* Indian Railways

* Postal Department

* Staff Selection Commission

* Civil Services.

But there is another option for you that is you can also apply for State wide government jobs also. Since there is a High Upper Age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?