4th November 2011, 10:38 AM
upendra.lanka

Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?

myself upendra studying 3rd b.tech in ECE. recently i heard about the state/central govt jobs. but have no clarity over it. please give information about it. how and by what way should i prepare to get job.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  2. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  4. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  7. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  8. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  9. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  10. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  11. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  13. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students? -- [New]
  14. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  15. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?
  16. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
4th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?

dear friend,

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

beside these there are some another Govt.job like:

1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?